воскресенье, 20 марта 2016 г.

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016

Hello, my friends! Today is a great day )) Amazing Graphic45 are looking for new designers! And I'm reallyyy happy to try.

Especially for Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016 I have created layout from World's Fair Collection and prepared a video tutorial by it. I like to cut beauty images from paper and I love Graphic 45 for this opportunity.

I will be happy to be a part of this Team.  I'm in great hope and look forward results!


My video tutorial:


My projects:

Softbook


mini-Album

Layout

Watercolor cards

Thank you!
Anbow

2 комментария:

  1. What gorgeous projects! We love them all! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! We are so honored your submitted for our Design Team! Happy Papercrafting, Charee and Joanna from Graphic 45

    ОтветитьУдалить